Here is my mini project video
- Camera Pan - Shows surroundings of area, to show the terrain.
- Extreme Long Shot - Shows the subject isolated outside a "church".
- Close up (Watch) - introduces wait period
- Close up (Face) - to show subject's emotion of patience and seriousness. This shows the viewer that the subject is waiting for something.
- Close up (Watch 2) - to emphasise the time in seconds and that something he is waiting for is near.
- Extreme close up (Face) - to show the viewer the subject's patience in waiting for what he's waiting for.
- Extreme close up (Watch) - the watch has been ticking away and hits the 0 hour mark, shows the viewer that what he's waited for has arrived.
- Extreme close up (Eyes) - possibly to show a sense of regret in the subject, or that the time has arrived.
Self Reflection:
I personally enjoyed working with Angkasa to create this project. We both agreed that he'd act and I'd edit and put the video together. However, we disagreed too many times on the scenario he was to play out as well as what camera angles and movements we were to use. Thankfully, we were able to find a solution and finally agreed to a scenario.
This project was very low effort on my part as I procrastinated. I believe we could've done better with the edit if we had the correct software, as we only used clipchamp, which I am familiar with and have been using to make mock political adverts and other school projects. I believe I should've used software like Adobe Premiere Pro to deliver a much more acceptable result.
This project was filmed on a low end mobile phone without any motion stabiliser in use. I had to use my hands which are very shaky when I'm trying to film something very still. I think it would be better to bring a tripod and proper camera for any future filming and editing projects.
This project has helped me understand what I need to prepare beforehand, as well as finding out what my faults are in terms of filming and editing. Next time, now that I know more camera angles, movements, and shots, as well as what software I'd need, I think I will be able to deliver a better and more acceptable result.
No comments:
Post a Comment