Labels

Search This Blog

Filming Schedule

Here is the filming schedule for our project - completed by Carrick

No.SceneDateLocationPeoplePropsEquipmentOther
1
1 Church (at convention)
31st August 2024 (Subject to Change)
Hillsong Bali Campus
Giorgio - Director and Cameraman
Fake Pistol
Camera
Microphone
Light
Time to get to location is 1 hour +
Carrick - Actor and Ast. Director
Kaka - Actor
Suit and Tie
Traffic is a big issue
Jaden - Ast. Cameraman
2
2 Interview 1
25th August 2024
Ps. Brian's House
Carrick - Director and Cameraman
Have to adjust around Pastor's work schedules and church schedule
Ps. Brian - Actor
3
3 Interview 2
25th August 2024
Potter's House Bali
Carrick - Director and Cameraman
Have to work around private arrangements and church schedule
Jeremiah Tui - Actor
4
4 Interview 3
25th August 2024
Carrick's House
Carrick - Director and Cameraman
Police Uniform
Ed - Actor
5B Roll 124th August 2024Lapangan RenonGiorgio - Director and Cameraman
Camera
6B Roll 226th August 2024Regents SchoolGiorgio - Director and CameramanAustralian Flag

Self Reflection: 
I found that this really helped me to get organised and have a set plan for filming. My friends also agreed to this schedule which was very helpful in getting this project done in a timely and efficient manner. The sooner we get simple tasks like this, the more time we'll have to complete the bigger tasks of filming, editing, and discussing. Something I found difficult is trying to format the spreadsheet to be neat and easy to read. I'm used to Ms. Excel but for some reason I decided to use Google Spreadsheets to complete this task. I utilised the search feature to find the things I'm used to just seeing and using in Excel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment