Labels

Search This Blog

Storyboard

 Here is where I've posted the storyboard of our project - completed by Giorgio and Carrick


Self Reflection:
I found this to be pretty long and laborious also. However, I think it played a key role in helping us with the sequence of events with regard to each scene. It really helped us get organised and keep things on the right track. This coupled with the script and schedule allowed us to really get our heads around the significance of improvisation (which I think we'll be using with this as a base for our thoughts and creativity). I found this part to be a bit difficult as it involved a bit of brain skill. I was very happy to have received tips and tricks as well as feedback from my friends. The easy part was just acting on the feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment