Here are some questions provided by my teacher to help us construct an identity for our star.
Reflection:
I believe that this task has allowed us to unite as a group and come together to give us something to think about when we're doing our various tasks. I think it's pretty important that we get this done and discuss this so we can ensure that our artist and the branding around him will appeal to our target audience. Things like this will definitely make our jobs a lot easier and hopefully it'll contribute to a higher quality final product once we're done. However, I think I need to do a bit more research as I'm not really on any social media so I'm pretty unaware of what celebrities and artists do and what they post online. I think I can play my part in the implementation of this persona by continuing to advise my team mates to stick to this blue print that we've worked on. This was a pretty challenging task for me as I don't really understand what artists do online or really pay attention to what they do. What I found simple though was putting the pieces of the puzzle together with regard to a certain persona that we as a group have created for our artist. After having looked at our photos, we decided to change JMUSE's brown colouring to dark blue as it fit the most with our photos.


No comments:
Post a Comment