This is my weekly progress for the storyboard project.
WEEK 1 - N/A
WEEK 2
- Introduced
to target audiences
- Introduced
to camera angles
- Introduced
to project story board
WEEK 3
- Learnt
about camera movements
- Small
mini-project with partner
- Advert
research and analysis
- Analise
two more adverts.
Things to do: Analyse two more adverts before Week
4.
WEEK 4
- Mise-en-scene
- Analyse
mise-en-scene
- Project
SB
WEEK 5
- Diegetic
and Non-diegetic sound
- Storyboard
practice
WEEK 6
- Sound
- Edit
- Storyboard
Proposal
WEEK 7
- Agent
Carter analysis
- Camera
Angles & Movements revision
- Camera
Angles & Movements Unit Test
- Storyboard
Project Rough Draft
WEEK 8
- Self
Reflection lesson, I think it will be difficult to complete as I think it
will be complex.
- Continue
storyboard draft. It was easy to draw and think of the drawings needed. I
made a few changes to it.
- Commence
progress on final storyboard which was alright. Though making the boxes
made me a bit frustrated by how unperfect they were.
- Finished
4 of possible 13 shots. I did not care about the boxes this time and made
them quite rough with a pen.
- Added
shot no. 4 to storyboard which was not part of SB draft. I think it will
not hurt to add it as the duration of it would only be quite short.
WEEK 9
- We
continued the storyboard project. I added the brief post onto my blog
thanks to the help of friends. I added mini self reflections on the posts
that required them. I found this pretty easy to do since I can remember a
lot of what I did. I also managed to finish my final storyboard on
Wednesday night which allowed me to complete the self reflection. I found
that my time management was spot on this week.
- We
learnt about media theories which I found very interesting and relatable
as it related to me a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment