Labels

Search This Blog

Statement of Intent

Here is the statement of intent for our documentary project - completed by Giorgio, Carrick, Jaden, and Kaka



Self Reflection:
I really found this part a bit laborious as it took far too long for us to come up with ideas and discuss how we'd try and have a documentary about Australia fully filmed in Indonesia. We contemplated just making it a fictional country but we came to the conclusion that we should just do it in Australia since I know a few people who are Australian which helps a lot with our documentary. Kaka and Jaden were mainly in charge of making this and Giorgio and I looked at it and made a few major changes. I found this part the easiest as it was really easy to find explanations to our decisions. One thing I found difficult was trying to get the words make sense which I think I was able to pull off, but we'll see what happens when this gets graded.

No comments:

Post a Comment