Here is the preliminary research for my music video project.
At the start of my project, I wanted to dive a little bit into the different genres before making my final decision. Here is a quick bit of research I did.
After doing this research, I decided that it would be a good idea to go with the pop genre.
Self Reflection:
This little bit of research really helped me allowing me to get a better grasp of the different genres of music. Before this I didn't know that there were so many different genres. I found this to be somewhat enjoyable and annoying at the same time because there are just some genres that I just cannot stand hearing or watching. However, it really did help me to make a decision about the genre as the analysis showed me different features, qualities, and simplicities of each music video and which genre they fit into.
No comments:
Post a Comment