Here is classwork we were assigned to do individually where we learnt about camera angles and shots, mise-en-scene, different sounds, edits, and storyboards
Here's a presentation I put together to lay out what I learnt in class
Self Reflection:
I found that these technical elements were pretty easy to get a grip of and understand. This will greatly help me with my project as it won't be the blind trying to create a work of art now that I know all this new knowledge. I must say that when I first saw these technical elements that I was a bit overwhelmed. I'm not used to all this new terminology thrown in my face, but once I got my head round it it was pretty easy to memorise. I hope that I am able to apply this new knowledge in my project. This helps me tremendously in trying to figure out the different things I'd need to discuss and apply with my friends in this project. I feel the only real easy thing was revising these terminologies and seeking to further find a better understanding of things.
No comments:
Post a Comment