Labels

Search This Blog

Location Scout and Risk Assessment

Here are a few locations we've looked at as well as the potential risks of these locations - completed by Carrick and Kaka


Self Reflection:
Given that I live pretty far away, I found that travelling between the locations very annoying and time consuming. Most of them are far away and it consumes a lot of my motorbike's petrol. However, I found it fun having to assess and secure the locations as that's what I find very interesting. Discussing these locations with my friends was also very easy as we all just kind of agreed with the places as we thought they were all very good and suitable. What I found difficult was just trying to get to each individual location and meet up with my friends. Some of them were late which was a bit annoying as I had a bit of a tight time schedule. All in all, I think these locations will serve their individual purpose with ease. Upon further reflection, we didn't end up using most of these locations to shoot our music video due to distance and time restrictions on all of us. We had to find more local places to shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment