Labels

Search This Blog

Filming Schedule

 Here is the filming schedule for our project - completed by Giorgio and Carrick

No.SceneDateLocationPeoplePropsEquipmentOther
1
1 Jaden's House
16th December 2024 (Subject to Change)
Jaden's House
Giorgio - Director and Cameraman
Old Telephone
Camera
BT Speaker
Light
Location is far from our houses
Carrick - Ast. Director
Kaka - Ast. Cameraman
Grape Juice and Wine Glass
Traffic is a big issue
Jaden - Actor
2
2 Bus Stop
17th December 2024
Sentral Parkir Kuta
Giorgio - Director and Cameraman
Headphones
Bus
Having to go off peak times to ensure an empty bus
Kaka - Ast. Cameraman
Jaden - Actor
3
3 Beach
18th December 2024
Pantai Nunggalan
Giorgio - Director and Cameraman
Ice Cream
Umbrella
Have to work around private arrangements
Kaka - Ast. Cameraman
Jaden - Actor
4
4 Bar
19th December 2024
Soteria Restaurant
Giorgio - Director and Cameraman
Beer Bottle and Glass

Car

Rain
Have to work around private arrangements
Kaka - Ast. Cameraman
Jaden - Actor

Self Reflection:
I found that this really helped me to get organised and have a set plan for filming. My friends also agreed to this schedule which was very helpful in getting this project done in a timely and efficient manner. The sooner we get simple tasks like this, the more time we'll have to complete the bigger tasks of filming, editing, and discussing. Something I found difficult is trying to format the spreadsheet to be neat and easy to read. I'm used to Ms. Excel but for some reason I decided to use Google Spreadsheets to complete this task. I utilised the search feature to find the things I'm used to just seeing and using in Excel. However, we chose to completely disregard this schedule due to the fact that I was going overseas and Giorgio was unavailable for most of the time. We chose to do all the filming spontaneously as our personal schedules weren't really well mapped out. We decided to do it when 3/4 people were available or free on a day of our choosing.

No comments:

Post a Comment