Labels

Search This Blog

Statement of Intent

 Here is the statement of intent for the music video - completed by Giorgio, Carrick, Jaden, and Kaka


Self Reflection:
I really found this part a bit laborious as it took far too long for us to come up with ideas and discuss how we'd try and have a teen star from Indonesia singing in a perfect English speaking accent. We contemplated just making it a direct copy of Bruno Mars but we came to the conclusion that we should just do our own star since we aren't able to copy paste Bruno Mars. Kaka and Jaden were mainly in charge of making this and Giorgio and I looked at it and made a few major changes such as demographic and psychographics to fit the teen star. I found this part the easiest as it was really easy to find explanations to our decisions. One thing I found difficult was trying to get the words make sense which I think I was able to pull off, but we'll see what happens when this gets graded.

No comments:

Post a Comment