Here is what I learnt during class and was assigned to learn about through this piece of class work - completed by Carrick
In my class we studied the theory of stardom by Richard Dyer. Here are my classroom notes about the celebrity Jimmy Donaldson. This will help me in my music video because I need to create a persona for my artist. I did this with my friend Giorgio.
Self Reflection:
I found that this greatly helped me in my mission to complete this group project by showing me the basics of a persona. This will help Giorgio and I to help create a persona for our star and who to look for when casting actors. I found that this task was easy enough to complete as the star we chose to research was widely known and popularised by his fame as well as his downfall. I think the only difficulty was finding news sources that were a little bit older as he's recently been involved in a scandal which made all the latest news pop up at the top of the search results. All in all I enjoyed this task and it has really helped me in developing my understanding for the task ahead of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment